From the 5th of November to the 3d of December 2010 – exhibition of selected works at the National Art Museum in the Republic Sakha (Yakutia), at the Arctic State Institute of arts and culture and Art Gallery “Urgel”.
Aims of the exhibition:
Organizers of the exhibition:
- promulgation of visual art among youth;
- increase of professional level of young artists, development of their creativity and public activity;
- exchange of professional experience among exhibition participants, strengthening of relations among educational institutions, creative unions, associations of foreign countries and regions of the Russian Federation;
- widening participation of the Arctic region in world cultural process;
- revelation of talented young artists and designers;
Conditions of participation and procedure.
- Ministry of culture of the Russian Federation;
- Ministry of culture and spiritual development of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)
- Arctic state institute of arts and culture;
- National art museum of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- Commonwealth of artists of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- Administration of urban district “Yakutsk city”;
- Art-gallery “Urgel”;
The exhibition is held on the following directions:
- graphic arts;
- applied and decorative arts;
- graphic design;
- environmental design;
- industrial design;
- jewelery art.
Who can take part? Professional artists, designers, teachers and students of higher and vocational art institutions. Participants can apply for several directions at one time. Number of art works from one author or a group pf artists is not limited.
For art works selection there will be organized experts' commission from specialists in the field of art and design, from professional artists and designers, members of creative unions.
Participants of the exhibition deliver by themselves or through their representatives selected art works with list of works. On the base of the lists organizers make acceptance report for temporary storage. Participants also deliver labels with names of art works where are written the year of creation, technique, material, full name info, region and country.
Traveling of participants and shipment and insurance of art works for period to Yakutsk and back are paid by participants.
After the end of the exhibition all art works will be sent back according to lists of works for temporary storage. It is also possible to send works via regular or express post to the address of organization committee. Stages for exhibition organization:
- till the 12th of October 2010 – receiving applications, photos of participants and their works (in electronic and paper variants);
- till the 25th of October 2010 – receiving works, revision and selection of works by expert commission, preparation for the exhibition;
- from the 5th of November to the 3d of December 2010 – exhibition of selected works at the National Art Museum in the Republic Sakha (Yakutia), at the Arctic State Institute of arts and culture and Art Gallery “Urgel”.
Receiving applications, photos and works are made to the following work:
677000, Russian Federation, Republic Sakha (Yakutia), Yakutsk, 4 Ordzhonikidze street.
tel/fax: + (4112) 344460, +7 914 2714555
Coordinators of the exhibition:
Nikolai Fedorov , vice dean of the Faculty of Fine Arts of ASIAC, +7 914 2714555, email@example.com
Sardana Savvina, head of International Office of ASIAC, +7924 6621655,